Digital Learning Resources
NCOCC is here to offer support in your continued online learning initiatives . This includes providing training, via online and face-to-face, to assist your staff with all Google Apps for Education applications, INFOhio provided resources, as well as, how to utilize a variety of video conferencing software (WebEx, zoom, Google Meet).
NCOCC is willing to provide on the fly training for any of the options listed below for those staff that may not currently be comfortable with these digital options or simply need a refresher.
- Google Application training (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, etc.)
- Creating and using Hyperdocs for online instruction
- Grading in Google Classroom
- Getting Google Grades into your Progressbook Gradebook
- Creating and using virtual Breakout EDU for online instruction
- INFOhio online course content (learning pathways - grade bands)
- INFOhio printable 'bag' options
- INFOhio's Educator Tools
- Creating online assessments using Google Forms or Microsoft Forms
- Creating online activities and assessments in Progressbook's VirtualClassroom
- Kids collaborating virtually
- Google Classroom (getting setup, student use, parent preparation)
- Sharing documents with students, parents, and other staff using Google applications
- Scheduling virtual face-to-face opportunities (Zoom, Google Meet, Cisco Webex)
- Utilizing video conference software (Zoom, Google Meet, Cisco Webex)
There is a multitude of online options when considering virtual content. NCOCC has taken the time to compile a brief list of resources.
Everything provided below is linked directly to the source just click on any icon or text to get there.
North Central Ohio Computer Cooperative
1495 W Longview Ave, Suite 100
Mansfield, OH 44906