Cost calculations are made by multiplying the fee amount by the student head count (ADM) of the district.
The ADM calculation for all other fees is established by using Student Information Systems data taken from October of the preceding fiscal year for our public schools or from auxiliary reports for our non-public schools.
*** Please Note: The Frontline Fee is now being provided on your SLA contract based on the actual cost Frontline is charging. Frontline is the company that provides the software for the Progressbook Suite.
(Section 3301-3-06 A 7 of the Ohio Administrative Code requires Information Technology Centers to post fees.
Above is a list of the services offered by NCOCC and the associated pricing.)
- Provide assistance as needed with video conferencing and on demand video programs
- Provide professional staff development with video conferencing and on demand video program integration into curriculum
- Develop, plan, and implement professional development tailored to your specific district needs.
- Provide professional resources for classroom educators via monthly newsletters, NCOCC Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest, and other web offerings.
- Provide training and assistance for technology integration into district and classroom environments, including but not limited to, Google Apps for Education, Interactive Whiteboards, iPads, etc.
- Plan, develop and provide professional staff development for Core Services, including but not limited to, ProgressBook, DataMap, INFOhio, Moodle, Roster Verification and other services as needed
North Central Ohio Computer Cooperative
1495 W Longview Ave, Suite 100
Mansfield, OH 44906