Cost calculations are made by multiplying the fee amount by the student head count (ADM) of the district.
The ADM calculation for all other fees is established by using Student Information Systems data taken from October of the preceding fiscal year for our public schools or from auxiliary reports for our non-public schools.
*** Please Note: The Frontline Fee is now being provided on your SLA contract based on the actual cost Frontline is charging. Frontline is the company that provides the software for the Progressbook Suite.
(Section 3301-3-06 A 7 of the Ohio Administrative Code requires Information Technology Centers to post fees.
Above is a list of the services offered by NCOCC and the associated pricing.)
**The prices shown are for services provided when taking connectivity through NCOCC. (Bundle B)**
Educational Support Fee
(Included in bundled pricing)
- Help Desk during normal business hours
- Knowledgeable staff and resources to support business processes
- Training and timely implementation and documentation for software procedures and guidelines including new users and new applications
- Software support for data entry, data processing, data import/export, assessments, student and staff demographic/attendance, student program codes, student class/subject, staff employment, staff certification, early childhood, special education reporting, accountability reporting, career technical reporting and Title I reporting
- EMIS System and Services
- Data archival and retrieval support
- Finance – Five Year Forecasts and fiscal year-end financial reporting
- Provide and support software enabling schools to report on time
- Creation and use of additional user defined reports
- Distribution of and assisting in interpreting district state reports as they are received from ODE
- Adequate and timely forums for user feedback
- EMIS data collector support
- Data submission and support assistance
North Central Ohio Computer Cooperative
1495 W Longview Ave, Suite 100
Mansfield, OH 44906